Suggestion regarding Team Publishing

Feb 18, 2017

Hello everyone! Our team of 4 Instructional Designers have been utilizing Articulate Review full force, and it has been extremely helpful.  One situation that we came across is when I published a course to review, received feedback yet I was out ill and could not make the changes. My colleague made the changes to the course, however when it was time to republish, he had to create a new link because he could not republish to my link I created. So the reviewer had to use both links to compare  the changes.

Since there are times where more than one I.D works on the same project, could there be a way for a group (who is on the same Articulate 360 Team Subscription) to have the ability to republish a course on another "team members" review?

I hope this makes sense! :)

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Love the idea Erin and I could see a lot of value in that - I will certainly pass it along to our Product team as I know we're working on a feature to allow Teams members to collaborate on Rise courses together, but I haven't heard a lot of transferring that feature to Review as well. 

Glad to hear things are going well otherwise and that Review has been helpful! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.