Text changes color on Review360

Mar 24, 2022

We are seeing an issue where there is black text on a white and light blue table in Articulate Storyline 360. (The Articulate file has 7 modules and is being saved on the C: drive/desktop). When the entire course is shared on Review 360 then the text in several tables turns white and you can not read it. I have gone back in and reselected the text and assigned the text color as black, then republished and the issue remains.

However, I created a copy and I went in and deleted all the slides that are not having this issue so that I might have a smaller version of the file that I could share here, and the error was not replicated! I can add screenshots. We are going to test this in tour LMS next to see if this will be an issue with the final product. Either way, it is an interesting error in Review360 and I thought I would share it. I wish I could share a storyline file but I do not have the privileges to share the entire project.

EDIT: I initially was running Review 360 in Chrome but tried it in Firefox with the same result.

4 Replies
Andrea Koehntop

Hi David! I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with text coloring discrepancies in Review 360.

You mentioned that you created a copy and deleted all of the slides that are not having issues, and the error was not replicated. Can you make a copy of all of the slides into a new Storyline file and see if the error exists?

I look forward to hearing from you!