Updating videos in review

Jun 13, 2019

Hello,

I do a lot of video tutorials at my work and being able to upload a new version of the same video in review would be pretty neat. Everytime I do a round of correction I have to reupload the video but it create another item in my review and becomes quite confusing. I might be missing the way to do this, any help?

Thank you!

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Noémie,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you would like to do with those video tutorials.

At this time, there is not a video versioning feature within Review 360, but we do have an open feature request we are tracking.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful.

I've added this conversation to the report so that we can share any updates with you here.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Noémie.

I have great news to share!

We just released an update for Review 360. In this update, we’ve included the following feature:

Manually Upload Video Versions - Click here for additional information.

Since Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.