Upgrading Question

Aug 22, 2018

I currently have Articulate Studio 13 and am considering upgrading the software.  I was going to go ahead and upgrade to Studio 360 but, before I do, would like to know more about the Articulate 360.  Does Articulate 360 include Studio 360 in addition to Storyline and Rise?  Is Articulate Studio interchangeable so that I can use it as a separate tool and as an add-on in PowerPoint?  What I like most about the Studio is its ease of use and how it fits snugly into PowerPoint.  Since most of our presentations at work are done in PP, this makes it a logical choice.  Also, next year our company is moving our LMS into the Cloud platform.  Are all Articulate products cohesive with this platform?

Thanks,

Jill Hagelin

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jill,

Studio 360 is one piece of the larger Articulate 360 suite, and upgrading would provide you access to all of if. You may want to take a tour here so that you can experience all aspects of it! 

In addition to the award-winning authoring tools like Studio and Storyline, Articulate 360 has a new responsive-authoring app (Rise), screencasting apps, an ever-growing library of course assets, an online tool for review and collaboration, and exclusive training webinars by industry experts.

You can easily keep using Powerpoint and the Studio tools, or look at the options to import your existing Powerpoints into Storyline. 

I'm not familiar with the Cloud Platform, but if they support SCORM, Tin Can API or AICC content, all of those are exporting options from Articulate 360 tools. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and our Sales team is always happy to talk through your needs! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.