Zoom-to-fit accessibility issue

Oct 17, 2022

Some of my stakeholders have indicated that when they open courses in Review, a huge portion of the right-hand side of the content area appears to be cut off. When I looked into it, "Zoom-to-Fit" was enabled for them, even though it was set to the default "off" option in Storyline and they did not enable it themselves.

The weird thing is, even though they use the same link to open the course, to some it starts with "off" to others with "on".

Any way to fix this?

3 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Reka,

I'm sorry you're having this zoom issue in Review 360! I would love to troubleshoot this for you, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue using my files. Would you be willing to share your files, links, or screenshots here or with our Support Engineers privately in a support case?

Thanks for reaching out!

John Morgan

Hi Aliya,

Great question! I understand that when viewing courses "Zoom-to-Fit" was enabled for them, even though it was set to the default "off" option in Storyline. I’m happy to work with you to figure out why this is happening! I have a couple of follow-up questions regarding the situation so I can understand what you are experiencing a little better.

• Which version of Storyline are you using?
  • Is this happening with more than one course or is this the only one?

Also, I wasn't able to reproduce your experience with a test file. Would you be willing to share your file here or with our support engineers privately in a support case so we can troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response!