A Lesson after an Assessment

Sep 22, 2022

Hi Everyone,

It appears that learners are not able to navigate freely to a lesson placed after the assessment. Is there any way to fix that?  I want to add the transcript (accessible doc) of the course at the very end of the module in a separate lesson. 

Pinned Reply
Tom Kuhlmann

You can restrict navigation, however that does what it is supposed to do, which is restrict jumping into another lesson. If you do restrict navigation, you could add a button inside a lesson that does allow the user to jump to the lesson after the quiz. I added that to lesson 1 in the demo. You can see how it works.

If it's a resource and you want restricted navigation, I'd probably put it at the forefront of the course.

The other option is to free up the navigation.

4 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

You can restrict navigation, however that does what it is supposed to do, which is restrict jumping into another lesson. If you do restrict navigation, you could add a button inside a lesson that does allow the user to jump to the lesson after the quiz. I added that to lesson 1 in the demo. You can see how it works.

If it's a resource and you want restricted navigation, I'd probably put it at the forefront of the course.

The other option is to free up the navigation.