Account Past Due on Payment - how long do I have?

Jan 31, 2019

I unexpectedly had to go to Colombia for a death in the family. Our account went into "past due" status the same day. I will return to the States on Monday. How long do I have to enter payment after "past due" status to have my Rise courses still working properly?

1 Reply
Chip Ritter

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for reaching out to us about your Articulate 360 subscription at this difficult time. Please accept my condolences for your loss. 

When we run into an issue with billing and the renewal date passes a subscription enters into a 10-day grace period. In your case, that period gives you until next Thursday, Feb. 7th.

During this time you will not lose access to your Articulate 360 apps and services. You can also access your Articulate 360 account at any time. If it happens that you aren't able to make that deadline and your subscription is deactivated, rest assured that we keep your data (Rise 360 & Review 360 projects) safe on our servers for up to six months. Your projects will be waiting for you as soon as you can reactivate your subscription using the same Articulate ID. And, anything you've published and hosted on a web server or LMS will remain in place regardless of what happens. 

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.