Adding comments

May 16, 2023

Hello! Does anyone know how some members of my team are able to access an e-learning I am working on in Rise and add comments, but others can not? I thought you didn't need to have an articulate rise account in order to add comments etc? Any help would be much appreciated. 

7 Replies
Hiba Basmaji

Greetings. I would like to add an external member to add comments to my project in Articulate Rise. However, when I added the email address, I got this message: 

(The following users do not have a Teams Account in your regional data center. Please remove them before saving.). Can you help me to solve this?

Luciana Piazza

Hello Hiba! 

Thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into this message when sharing your course with reviewers. 

• Have you selected the blue checkbox to allow users without Articulate IDs to comment, as Judy mentioned earlier in this thread? 
  • Does this error message appear on any other Rise Courses that you try to share with users outside of your Teams Subscription?

If you are still running into this issue, we'd be happy to take a closer look at your setup in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Liane,

Suppose you already have the option to "allow users without Articulate IDs to comment" enabled and your reviewers are still being required to sign in. In that case, there's a possibility that they may have previously created Articulate IDs that they forgot about. The best way to confirm if this is the case is to reach out to our support team by opening a case here and sharing the affected email addresses so we can check for any existing Articulate IDs.