Adding our own content library

Jan 26, 2018

We love the content library of images Rise makes available, but we also use a lot of our own images.  Is it possible to add our own content library to Rise so we can select our own images from a bespoke content library as we are developing courses?

28 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Marc!

Thanks for checking in on this!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. However, a consolidated media library with indexed searching for Rise 360 is logged as one of our 'Top Features'. I've included you in the feature report and will provide updates if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

In the meantime, for your reference, here's a deeper look at how we manage feature requests.

John Holland

+1 for all of this. An actual CMS backend for assets that are reusable and only require updating once, in one location. Then all uses of that asset reference the asset ID, so changes are "pushed" (referenced) automatically. 

Ideally this would also tie in other assets, like PDFs, External Links, etc... so changes to those assets are automatically updated in all Rise courses where they are used. Would then just need to republish a course, after an asset has been changed. Would be even easier if using Reach 360 (which is what I am currently testing and trying to justify - this asset library issue and no apparent support for multiple languages are making this a hard sell ATM).