Adding own characters in scenario block

May 08, 2019

Thanks for the new scenario feature, it is really nice.

However we miss scandinavian looking characters from medical environments and would like to have to the opportunity to add our own characters. Can we hope for this as upcoming feature?

Pinned Reply
23 Replies
Michelle Rakar

I agree that it would be awesome if we could add our own characters straight in Rise for more customization! I think it'd be easier to preview the scenarios straight in there, and would make sure no replacements are missed when re-exporting the course out though.

Thanks for the alternative suggestion in the meantime until we have this feature available to us though, Craig :)

Barry Stoner

I would love to be able to add my own characters as the character images in the content library look a little too American. 

I've been replacing them after publishing like Craig also suggested, but it would be nice to know that my client didn't have to do that after I leave the project.

Thanks in advance. 

Cathryn Young

Also adding to the request to either allow for adding our own characters or Rise increasing the sample choices in the scenario bank to include more diverse characters such as members of the GLBTQS+ community, health care providers in the community as well as acute care settings, elderly receiving care in community, nonprofessionals, etc.  Thanks!