Aly Wood Email Blast??

Mar 31, 2021

Anyone else get 10+ emails from aly wood@articulate.com today /3/31/21?  Signature line states she's a customer success representative.  Email does not contain any Articulate logos, but does include links to videos and other "resources".  Hovering over the links, they look similar to Review 360 links, but there's a lot of code in there so it's hard to tell if they're legit or not.  I've never been spammed like this from Articulate before so just wondered if it's legit or phishing or what?   They all seem specific to Rise360/Review 360

Thanks,

KW

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi folks. We’re so sorry that you received multiple emails from our team yesterday. We made a mistake in our email programming, and unfortunately our email system’s communication limits also failed. We’re digging in to make sure we don’t make mistakes like this again.

This issue didn’t affect your Articulate 360 subscription in any way. If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm happy to help!

Kelli Williams

Thanks for the replies!  No worries, not upset in anyway!  I just didn't want to be the schmuck who clicked on a phishing email and it seemed unusual for Articulate so wanted to see if was happing to others too, or just me?  That way I'd know if I needed to report it and to whom.    Totally understand!  Technology does some wonky things sometimes!