Articulate Rise 360 - Error "Something went wrong - Please try again..."

Nov 11, 2020

Hi, 

Since the last three days I've been getting this error message (see attached) when using rise to build a course specifically, add, edit content. It does this every few mins and what's worse is that it does not save any of my work which means I have to start all over again. It has been extremely frustrating and preventing my progress. 

I've tried the following: Restarted my computer, reset wifi, logged off and back on to Articulate, and made Articulate updates. 

Please help me find a resolution soon. Thank you!

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Priyanka. I'm really sorry that's happening to you!

It sounds like there is something in your environment that is preventing your login from staying active when using Rise 360. You've done some good work to troubleshoot so far. Here's what I would try next:

Please try using a different browser or a private browsing window (like Incognito for Chrome) to see if you are able to stay logged in. If so, try clearing your browser cache in your normal browser window.

If that doesn't work, we'd be happy to work more deeply with you, one-on-one. Please click here to start a case.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.