Articulate Rise - Quiz / Checkbox Questions

Aug 05, 2023

Hello there Articulate Community,

I have 2 questions.

1. Is there a way (using Rise) to present a series of options (preferably in a checkbox format) to a learner that they need to select before continuing. *I don't need learners clicking every box.

It appears that logic for this at the moment means learners must select all boxes before continuing. Maybe there's another way to do this but I'm just not sure.

2. When creating a quiz, is there a way to bypass the Quiz Results slide and move to the next piece of content without displaying Quiz results to a learner.

Thank you.

Anthony.

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Anthony!

Thanks for reaching out!

You may create a Multiple Response Knowledge Check block in Rise 360, and add a Continue block below this. By setting the Continue block to Complete Block Directly Above as its Completion Type, learners must select one or more checkboxes from the block first and submit their answer, before they can continue to the next blocks/lesson. See more details about managing learner progress with the Continue block in the article below:

Does this functionality help accomplish your goal?

For now, there isn't a way to remove or bypass the Quiz Results in Rise. We're tracking requests for this feature, and we'll keep you posted on any updates!