Audio Not Playing

Hello!

I have tried recording in RISE as well as uploading audio files and neither will play. The arrow displays but it never moves and no sound is played. I just recorded a video in SnagIt and uploaded that and the audio does play which leads me to believe it's an issue with RISE. Anyone else dealing with an audio problem?

Here's the link to the course: https://rise.articulate.com/author/5aYjb5sqMxME-zYnDMfX-LQX4b6uwmEG#/author/details/9nSuQ46L00hOnHOo3LvXMj7Pch3IebPp 

3 Replies
Amanda Wollert

We figured it out. My company had not whitelisted all of the sites and it did not allow the recording to be uploaded. I would double check that all the sites are whitelisted. Originally we had whitelisted all of them and somehow that changed, but when they went back and did it, the recording worked easily. Good Luck!

Amanda Wollert
Trainer & Instructional Designer
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.