1 Reply
Crystal Horn
Translation: 
I was looking at the example you published:
http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Trina/Downloads/10%20E-Learning%20Project%20Management%20Mistakes/index.html#/lessons/H9VN7rDyWat2OKjyPGYgYRrzMhRN_W
I liked it a lot but I have not been able to develop it.
Is it possible for you to share information on how to do it?
I would thank you very much

Hi there, Eustacio! I'm hopping in to help. 

Trina created this content using 3 lessons in Rise 360. Let's talk about what the course looks like, and what's in each lesson.

Main setup:
The link you shared starts with the first lesson, but if you export your course for web, you'd see this intro page first.

In Settings, Trina set the Navigation not to include the sidebar at all. This means that there is no sidebar on any lesson or course outline on the intro page. Viewers will need to use the navigation at the top and bottom of each lesson to progress through the content. Add new lessons to your course by following these steps.

Lesson 1:
Trina used a variety of block types separated by continue blocks. Continue blocks reveal more content when the viewer is ready or has completed interacting with the current content. Use the All Blocks button to view the block library.

Lesson 2:
This lesson contains the majority of the content. Trina used numbered dividers to list her 10 main points, and she separated each point with continue blocks. She used a mix of lists, media, and interactions to illustrate each point.

Lesson 3:
Lesson 3 wraps up the content with a button stack block to link the viewer to more resources.

I hope that helps. Happy authoring!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.