Beginner: Rise360 Content Completion does not work with LMS

May 07, 2024

Hello e-Learning Heroes! I am a newbie here trying to figure out how our LMS can read completed courses imported from Rise 360. I tried downloading the package in SCORM 1.2 and 2004 but both doesn't work. The system can't seem to read the completion from the package. Any important tips on this to ensure that my content works well with the system?

13 Replies
Sandra Caballer

Hi guys!!  I have had the same problem for two days. I published a couple of new courses as xAPI, uploaded them to the LMS, accessed them, and can complete a few sections or even the entire course. BUT when I close the tab, and enter the course again, none of my progress has been recorded. In the back end, the LMS shows the course as 'not started'. 

I tried with two different projects to see if I could replicate the issue, and I think it might be a bug during the publishing stage??

I'm surprised to see this is the only entry in the past 48 hours mentioning this issue with completion. 

Thanks!

Sandra Caballer

I keep having the same issue. We have tried a battery of tests, and anything that has been published from Rise in the past 48 hours, cannot be tracked either for progress or completion. 

We have tried re-uploading pre-published scorms from december to the LMS and they work fine, so it looks like it's any new scorms published recently. 

We use:

TinCanny Version 4.4.0.1

LearnDash Version 4.14.0

Wordpress 6.5

Thanks!