Big Bug: Photo from Content Library uploads in the wrong place

Sep 20, 2022

I will attach a video that shows the bug (this video is not edited):

I want to upload a photo in one place but it appears in another place. This I experienced yesterday in different places of this project and today again.

Video:

First I show a lesson how it should look (photo of a baby).

After that I go into another lesson. I want to upload a photo of an emergency car. It doesn´t upload so I do it a second time. Still no upload.

Then I go back into the lesson with the picture of the baby, but now there is the picture of the emergency car.

I tried different stuff, like deleting and trying again. Always the same behaviour.

I can´t work in Rise right now, because I am afraid, I will change photos in the project, I don´t want to change. Please find a solution for that soon.

Claudia

2 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Claudia,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your course! As Rise 0 stated, I don't see a video attached to your post. I don't see an attachment included in your latest post. You can upload a file by selecting Add Attachment.

First time trying AUDIO TRIGGERS - Articulate Storyline Discussions - E-Learning Heroes 2022-08-01 at 10.02.19 AM

If you'd like to share an attachment privately, you can reach out to our Support Engineers here!