Branching scenarios in Rise

Jan 23, 2023

Hello!

I want to build a branching scenario in Rise, but my idea doesn't work with the template, so I'm wondering if there might be a way to do this using Java script.

We have 2 teams that use a similar CRM tool, with a few differences.  Rather than upload 2 separate courses to our LMS, I wanted to have one course where they can select their team to view the information specific to them.  When they select their team, I want to embed the training video I created.  

I know I could build this out in Storyline, but we run into problems with Storyline content opening in our LMS.  I'm looking into solutions for that problem, but wanted to see if my Rise idea would work, just in case the Storyline issue can't be resolved.

Thank you!

3 Replies
Teddy Parvanova

Her tips were really good. Instead of creating an "invisible" spacer at the bottom in order to avoid the next lesson prompt at the end of a lesson, these next/previous buttons can be turned off by Going to Navigation -> Buttons (next to Type -> Off (previous/next buttons)

Creating branching scenarios in Rise is my absolute favourite. The possibilities are endless.