Breakout of Sections and Lessons In Rise

May 23, 2019

Hi there,

I've been using Storyline 360. Rather than including all lessons into one Storyline course, I breakout each lesson as one module. If the course has six lessons, when I upload them to my LMS, the learner goes through each lesson as one module.

Since I'm using lots of audio, video, and images this reduces the file size and makes it quite easier during the development process. My computer does hand-up.

Now, I'm going to try creating my first course in Rise. Does Rise allow me to take a similar approach as I mentioned above?

After view the Rise videos, it seems like my entire course (which has 12 lessons) will include all the lessons. Am correct?

Will this pose any challenges if I continue to use lots of audio, video, and images?

Please advise. /jc

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi JC,

You can certainly break up your Rise 360 course into multiple courses if you'd like. The easiest way to do that would be to duplicate your course and delete the lessons that you don't want to include.

It's hard to say whether or not uploading the full course will be an issue because it depends on a number of factors, for example the bandwidth your learners are viewing the course on. 

You could try it out with a test group, see how it goes, and then make a decision from there.

I hope that's helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.