Built-in fonts not working

May 29, 2023

I'm using Inter/Inter as the header/body font on my Rise-published courses.

The font looks right in the editor, but when published and put into the LMS the font isn't loading and falls back on the default serif font. Occurring in latest Edge/Chrome on Windows 10.

Are the fonts loaded from the package, or are they served by google font CDN?

in editor:

in course:

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Tim!

Sorry to hear that the fonts aren't displayed correctly in the published Rise course hosted in your LMS.

I tested using Inter/Inter as the header/body font in a Rise 360 course, published this to LMS, and uploaded the course to an LMS server, SCORM Cloud. The published course correctly displayed the Inter/Inter fonts. You may view this sample course here.

To test further, can you create a new Rise course, use the same fonts, publish, and upload the course to your LMS. See if the same issue persists.

You may also try uploading the published course in a different LMS, such as SCORM Cloud. This can help isolate if the issue is related to your LMS.

Lastly, try clearing your web browser cache or using a different web browser when viewing the published Rise course.

If the issue persists, we suggest filing a support case so we may look into this issue closely.