Can admins remove/unassign training in Reach 360?

May 30, 2024

I'm a Reach 360 admin and want to remove a course from a learner's (technically a reporter) transcript without removing the course from the group or anyone else's transcript.  Is that possible?

4 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Learning Development,

Thanks for reaching out! You can remove a learner from a course without affecting the course or the other learners enrolled in the course.

In the Manage tab, go ahead and access the course. Then, click on Learners to find the user you'd like to remove. Lastly, hovering over their name and click Remove.

If you're having trouble setting up a group, removing a learner, or have any additional questions, please let us know in this thread or privately connect with us in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Learning & Development

Hello! Thank you for the response. I'd like to be able to remove a
specific course that has been assigned to learner that they no longer
need.

I don't want to remove the learner nor remove them from the group they're
assigned to because they'll still need to take the other courses attributed
to that group. And I don't want to change the assignment details for the
other learners in that group.

Is that possible?

Eric Santos

Hi Learning Development,

Happy to chime in! When you remove a training from a Reach 360 group, every member of that group is unenrolled from the training. It's not possible to unenroll only one member of the group. Please refer to the article below for details.

Additionally, your email signature came through. Feel free to edit your previous post if you don't want that information shown. Let me know if you have additional questions.