Can I publish storyline 360 projects to more than one RISE course?

Mar 12, 2020

I have licenses for two RISE courses, one his my professional and personal edition and the other is my work's edition. Can I publish a SL360 project to two separate RISE courses?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Kim!

It sounds like you have two Articulate 360 accounts, but that's okay! You can still add Storyline content to Rise 360 courses in both accounts.

When you publish your Storyline content to Review 360, you'll want to make sure you are logged in to the desktop tray app and to rise.articulate.com with the same email. 

As long as you are logged into both with the same email address, you'll be able to import Storyline content into a Storyline Block in Rise 360. 

Kim Rushbrooke

Hello Alyssa, forgive me for asking basic questions.  So e.g. I have created a project in my desktop SL 360 software and now wish to publish to RISE 360, but (not my home account, my work account).  Will the project appear in my work RISE?, because I haven't noticed other projects there from when I've done work from home?  Is this confusing, sorry if it!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.