Can't upload exported SCORM files to LMS

May 17, 2021

Hello,

My developer says this is the issue:

Normally in a scorm package the imxmanifest.xml file goes in the root directory. In your zip files the actual scorm files are in a second folder with the name of the course.  This causes this is both against the standard 

Can you please make my settings so that the SCORM files are in the root of the zip folder (instead of in a secondary folder) when they download not have to be done manually thank you Claire 

3 Replies
Now  Go Create

HelloIt’s learningcart and a clients lms (not sure which)The problem is as described in my original post (Sorry I’m not technical)I am losing business as clients can’t upload Thx Claire, Founder Now Go CreateSign up for all the latest offers, courses and brainfood here https://www.nowgocreate.co.uk/newsletter-sign-up/

Renz Sevilla

Hi Claire! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your LMS. I can confirm that Rise 360's zipped SCORM file does not include an extra folder before the SCORM content. The files should be at the root. 

Let's try and retrace your steps after downloading the zipped file from Rise 360. If you'd like you can open up a support case with us so we can walk you through the process.