78 Replies
Ana Lewin

Hi Stuart, 

Do you know if there is a way to lock down the certificate once someone has put their name on it and either saved it or printed it down? Our LMS automatically puts a retake option on all courses, and this opens up the possibility of folks entering false names on certificates, not that I want to think ill of anyone. But it is something I was asked to look into. I've tried to do the completion inside Storyline 360, but the LMS still overrides it at this point. Am I missing something? I use Rise as well. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Crystal Horn

Hi folks! I'm happy to share that we've released the first few features for custom certificates in Reach 360!

If you publish your Rise 360 courses to Reach 360, you can take advantage of learner certificates that include company name, logos, date of completion, and more! If you haven't tried Reach 360 for distributing content to your learners, you can find out more here.

Steven Benassi

Hi Lipika!

Thanks for checking in on this!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. I've included you in the feature report and will update this discussion if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

In the meantime, for your reference, here's a deeper look at how we manage feature requests.

CRNA  Class of 2024

But why wouldn't you guys prioritize the feature to print certificates as your clients have been asking for the same thing for the past 5 years...it seems like a quick fix and as you can see people have been trying to come up with alternate fixes for a simple option that you guys should already have added to be honest...