Change in Lesson Headers causing problems with previously developed courses

May 22, 2023

I have recently previewed a few of my courses that I created about two months ?ago, using the same Theme/Lesson Header I've been using for quite a while now. When I previewed the course I was confused as to why the Lesson titles were not showing up. A little digging, shows that while my choice shows "Light" (white background with black font), the reality is that my custom background color (purple in my case) is showing up with the black font. This of course isn't legible. Obviously for now, I can go in and choose "Accent full", but I'd prefer the "Light" version. Any way to correct this? 

2 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hello Karen! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are encountering in Rise.

We were able to replicate this issue and it would appear to be a possible software bug. I've forwarded your concern to our team who are investigating this issue.

For now, a workaround would be to choose a custom-colored lesson header or any of the other built-in ones (e.g., Gray) or use the Rise theme instead.

I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update on this issue. Thanks so much again for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry if it’s slowing you down.