Changes to Rise September 2020

Sep 24, 2020

I have noticed some changes to UI/UX come through today. I hate to be critical but there are some definite usability issues. The review tab has now lost the dropdown to view in review, this was super useful to get directly to the course. It wouldn't be an issue if review loaded fast but I can sit for 5 minutes sometimes waiting for it to populate.

The colour changer has changed now I cannot quickly paste a colour in I have to open the tool. For example if I wanted to change colour from one block to another in the old method I would Open settings on block and copy the hex code and the open settings on new block and paste hex code. Now I have to open settings and open colour tool and copy, it is taking a task with 2 clicks to 4 clicks which adds up over a day.

Also on the button settings the button colour is on the left instead of the background, minor thing but these need swapping.

I don't see why the hex code cannot be selectable and can we get the review function back, seems like a step backwards.

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.