Combining 2 courses

Mar 12, 2021

Hello,

I have been using Rise 360 regularly, and I have created two courses (One in english, and One in french).

I would like to group or combine them so that the user can directly go on a homepage and see them both and then then choose to start the one that matches his language.

Ultimately = I would like to have only ONE URL that would redirect me to both courses alltogether.

How could i do that?

I have a tried to create a folder but it is not sharable, I have also tried to add links on a 3rd course but it's not accesible on the homepage.

Thank you.

3 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Olivia! There isn't a way to combine courses in this manner where you can select which path to take from the Course Overview depending on the language. 

What I can suggest doing is:

- Add a Button Stack block at the beginning of the course

- Link two specific lesson paths per button, one for English and one for French

- Copy the content of one course into Block Templates and then add this into the other course as separate lessons. 

Joshua Johnston

Hello Renz,

We have a course that trains individuals on using/navigating our LMS. The course was originally created in UPK. When a user first accesses the class they are asked if they are in a supervisory position or not. Though the content is similar, based off  of their selection, it will determine which content they will receive as there are slight differences between supervisory and non-supervisory access rights. I've been searching resources for Articulate and it appears there is no way to achieve this same effect. I'd like to see if the Button Stack block you suggested might work for our needs. However I cannot seem to find a Button Stack as an option. Do you have any resources you could provide that outline the process you have mentioned in the earlier reply or do you have suggestions on how we can accomplish this?