Continue bar in Rise not locking when importing a Pick Many exercise from Storyline

Jul 22, 2020

Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question and I've missed a tutorial somewhere but in Storyline I've created a 'pick many' slide with Correct, Try again & Incorrect layers with three attempts and imported it in to a Rise module. I've added a continue Bar in rise with a lock to force the exercise to be completed but the lock is overridden so Rise appears to be assuming its been completed. Can anyone help me to understand what is causing the confusion for Rise?

This is the block I've created

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/01e574ca-3bb6-4641-bfbb-77e23f37f834/review

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Neil!

You'll want to add a complete course trigger on the Correct and Incorrect layers. This trigger will communicate to Rise 360 that the learner answered the question, and they can move forward in the lesson.

When you publish the Storyline content to Review 360, be sure to choose Tracking: Complete course trigger as shown below. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.