Continue Button - Complete All Blocks Above

Dec 04, 2023

We're challenged with LMS reporting really fast course completions - a learner can basically complete a fairly extensive course in under 2 minutes by just clicking through the content. While restricting navigation is always an option, we struggle with the idea of sacrificing user's freedom to access the content they want whenever - this is a large part of user experience.

I just recently discovered this feature with the CONTINUE button. We like that you can still browse through the content but the learner has to really complete all the blocks. That said, after testing.. for lessons with primarily "text" and "images" (no interactive blocks) - - - it's not marking the lesson complete, even after spending what I would consider a substantial enough of time to read through the content. It still tells me to "complete the content above before moving on". 

How does it track completion of the lesson blocks? Am I missing something?

Donna

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Donna! There are three types of completions for the Continue block, which one did you use?

You can also check out the article below to learn more about Continue Blocks in Rise 360:

How to Manage Learner Progress with the Continue Block in Rise 360

If you are still encountering the same behavior, feel free to open a case here with our support team so that we can take a closer look at what's happening.