"Continue" labels not translating

Sep 12, 2019

I'm building a course in French and all labels are translating correctly except for the "Continue" and "Complete the content above before moving on" labels. I checked the settings and it seems there is no option to translate those manually.

15 Replies
Karl Muller

Continue Dividers are not part of the Course Label set. You have to edit each one manually. 

You can edit the text for Continue Dividers by editing the divider and changing the divider label there under CONTENT.

Depending on the type of Content Divider, you can also edit the hint, e.g. "Complete the content above before moving on" .

Patricia Pargament

Hi! I am creating a course in Spanish and using the "Scenarios" feature of Rise. 

I am finding that the "Continue" button at the end of each scene is not translating to "Continuar", even though it is showing that way in the "Labels" section of the Settings. 

I also checked to see if the scenarios had a setting section to translate this, but it doesn't. 

I'd appreciate your help on this

Catherine Boutin

Hello, I am having a similar issue, but the solutions suggested here did not work for me. My course is in French, and even though "Submit" has already been translated to "Valider" by the software, but all my knowledge check blocks are still showing "Submit".  

Nevermind, I found the other discussion where this issue was brought up, and the Submit button does show "Valider" when I preview the course. No need to reply, thanks!