Continue to last page after passing the quiz

Nov 02, 2022

Hello, 
Some of our learners have been unable to advance to the last section of their campaign module after completing the quiz. They have unlimited tries to get 75% but still do not have the option to continue. 

We have navigation closed because the module is designed to funnel staff into their appropriate path (bakers, sales staff, bakery owners) but I have the Continue Button turned on. The button works in Review 360, but not when learners are taking it in our LMS. 

The last 4-5 courses I've built have been set up the same way and we haven't had this issue. Is there an update or something else that's new that could be causing it, or is it likely an issue with our LMS? 

1 Reply
Chino Navarro

Hi Robyn.

Sorry to hear about the continue button in your quiz lesson. Does the issue happen both when the learner passes or fails the quiz? Once the learner takes the quiz and doesn't see the continue button, have they tried scrolling down? I am wondering if the continue button is getting cut off at the bottom due to the learner's browser zoom settings.