Rise: Continue button is missing after Quiz in IE

Dec 04, 2020

I have a client who requires their learners to use Internet Explorer and they have found an odd glitch where the continue button at the bottom of the screen doesn't show up after the quiz is done and the results are shown. Is there anything we can do to remedy this or is it just an unfortunate browser compatibility issue?

Any direction would be great, thanks!

-Andrew

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Andrew! I'm happy to investigate this with you. Can you help me with a few more details?

• Are there more lessons after the quiz, or is the quiz the final content in the course?
  • Did the client host the exported course in a learning management system?
  • Have you also run into this problem when testing the output in Internet Explorer?
Andrew McGinnis

HI Alyssa,

Thanks for the reply. So after the quiz there is a completion screen that says congratulations. So it is near the end, but isn't the final content. We ran into this issue on the client's LMS, although after hearing about it we tested on ours as well as review 360 and experienced the same problem. The interesting thing is that we have used this template before and haven't experienced the problem with the previous courses that had a quiz and a congrats screen that followed. Let me know if there is any other info that might help!