Converting from Presenter to Storyline or RISE

Mar 15, 2019

I have a 30 hour course I built in Articulate Presenter 13'.  It was a lot of work and I have updated it along the way, but I really like RISE.  I can't imagine starting over in RISE to rebuild it all, but wondering is there a pathway to go from Presenter to Storyline 360 that anyone can recommend.  

Maybe a path that allows me to convert the materials to a fresher looking format and then move them more easily to RISE over time?  We're talking over 1,000 slides with audio so again this is no small project.

Thanks,

Todd

2 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

Depending on you courses and the level of interactivity, one of the easiest things to do is save your PPT as an MP4 and then insert that into Rise. You can do the entire course or individual slides. That would preserve the audio and animations.

You can also export your slides as images and then insert them into Rise. I like using the image carousel.

You can also use an iframe and the embed block to insert the older courses assuming there's no Flash content.

This doesn't completely answer the challenge, but I've been working on a series on taking old course content and converting it to something new. I wasn't focused on Rise specifically, but some of the ideas may work or prompt other ideas.

I'm continuing to work on other ideas. If you want to private message me and can share an example course and whatever assets you have, I'd look it over.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.