8 Replies
Enrico Romagnoli

3840x2160

Yes, I get the scrolling but ideally I would like a full page on the screen. I guess it won't matter as much with blocks, as they are all different sizes so to speak...  Though I try to use dividers to make it looks like one page at a time rather than scrolling though a very long lesson.

But the initial page cut out like that doesn't look great.

Angelo Cruz

Hello Enrico! I understand your screen resolution is currently set to 3840x2160, is that correct?

Have you tried playing with the display resolution or changing the scaling to the recommended setting?

The display resolution and scaling may be different if you are using a high-resolution monitor than your laptop display. Changing the scaling to a lower one or the recommended setting may help.

Let me know how it goes.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Enrico! Is 100% the recommended scaling for your particular display resolution?

As you can see in my screenshot, I have the display resolution at 2560 x 1600 and the recommended scaling is at 125%. The scaling may be different from your laptop display and your external monitor.

if you are using the same display resolution in your laptop display, the screen size may be too small or too big depending on the scale. Try adjusting the scaling and see if a bigger % fits.