Unpublished Rise Course/Full Screen Vimeo Video Option Not Available

Mar 23, 2023

Greetings Articulate Community, 

In an effort to place a timer on a video hosted via Vimeo, I've embedded the video into an  Storyline 360 SCORM and shared and exported it to Review 360 then I embedded it into my Rise course shell. 

Oddly, the video/SCORM in Review 360 shows the "full-screen icon" and functions as expected. However, once added to the Rise course shell the "full-screen icon" disappears. 

Troublshooting: 

• I changed the size of the slides in Articulate Storyline 360 thinking that perhaps the icon didn't fit. Didn't work.
  • I changed the options in Vimeo to remove some of the icons in the player in hopes that the full-screen would fit. It didn't. 
  • I've checked the html in Vimeo to ensure that the full-screen option is there. 

Here is the Review 360 SCORM. Here is the "UNPUBLISHED" Rise course. It has NOT been added to the LMS so that is not the issue here. In Rise please see "Stages of Construction".  

2 Replies
Articulate AshtonWoods

Yes, the Review 360 works perfectly but when I add it to the Rise course it does not have the full screen option. Hence this statement in the original post...

"Oddly, the video/SCORM in Review 360 shows the "full-screen icon" and functions as expected. However, once added to the Rise course shell the "full-screen icon" disappears."

I've added an image below and the link to the Rise course is in the initial post.