Cover page in Rise 360

Feb 09, 2024

Is there a way to make the image box smaller?  I like using the full-width image however when viewed on a laptop, it takes up the screen.  Users don't see the introduction paragraph and instructions and as a result, they automatically click the start button, skipping the cover page intro.  I know I can use a different cover page view (for example the small box to the side wide will elevate the text area, but sometimes I need the full image space.  I have changed the wording on the start button, but it just elongates the button and looks odd. 

2 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Patty!

Happy to share some insight on this!

Currently, the dimensions of a Rise 360 cover page cannot be customized. The best way to minimize the size of the photo would be to utilize the 'Two-Thirds Left or Right' view.

rise-cover-view

However, if you find your learners are skipping the course description before starting a lesson, perhaps you would benefit from a feature request we are currently tracking! This feature will allow authors to reposition the 'Start Course' button, so it appears after the course description.

I've linked this discussion to the feature report and will provide updates if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!