Cover Photo

Aug 21, 2019

Hi!

I am looking to put a GIF into the cover photo in RISE. It shows up fine, but it is too big, and you cannot see everything.

I attached a screenshot. It is a lightning storm, but only part of it.

Any suggestion on how to make this fit?

Thanks in advance, Mike

5 Replies
Ayana Little

Hi Mike! It looks like you're facing an issue with the GIF being too big and not fully visible in the cover photo of RISE. To make the GIF fit properly, you can try the following steps:

1. Adjust the dimensions: Use an image editing tool or software to resize the GIF to the desired dimensions. You can specify the width and height to ensure it fits within the cover photo area without being cut off.

2. Compress the GIF: If the file size of the GIF is large, you can compress it to reduce its size without significant loss in quality. There are online tools available that can help you compress GIF files.

3. Test the resized GIF: After resizing and compressing the GIF, preview it to ensure that it fits well within the cover photo area while still maintaining good visibility and quality.

4. Upload the resized GIF: Once you're satisfied with the resized GIF, upload it as the cover photo in RISE. Check if there are any specific guidelines or restrictions regarding the file size or format that need to be followed.

By resizing and compressing the GIF, you can make it fit within the cover photo area without losing any important details. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to share the screenshot or provide more information. I'm here to help you out!

Learn more about https://www.perfectretouching.com/blog/how-to-flatten-an-image-in-photoshop