Creating a quiz

Jun 10, 2024

Hi, I'm looking at your Providing Exceptional Customer Service course available on the Riske 360 Dashboard (https://rise.articulate.com/author/GojFfNRn4w4ZLSdAVuA_inLlJbvowFD2#/author/details/eM3AXg1Cyn_0dgGId2AuhhC64Y9AGfe1/preview). 

Can you advise how you formatted the quiz so it appears with an intro and the questions 'hidden' underneath?  I've only been able to create quiz questions that appear individually, ie you need to scroll down the screen to work through them.  Hope that makes sense.

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Tina, 

Happy to help!

The link you shared can only be accessed by yourself since it is the author's link.  

Please provide us with your course's share link instead so we can take a look at the section of the quiz that you're referring to. I also looked at the available course template in Rise 360, and here's what the quiz in the course looks like:

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the exact section you're trying to replicate for our reference?

Looking forward to your response!

Karl Muller

Hi Tina, 

That's a typical Rise Quiz.

On the main Menu for your course, create a new Lesson by typing the name and pressing Enter.

Click on ADD CONTENT.

At the bottom, click on QUIZ.

Add the quiz title page text, and create the quiz questions. 

There are also Settings that control how the quiz work