Questions on Rise 360 Course "Creating Social Change: A Guide for Everyday Citizens"

Aug 16, 2023

Hi,

I saw the above course on my Rise 360 dashboard and have two questions related to this since I would like to recommend to my director that this course be added to our LMS library for all the employees to access.

Question 1: Do I need permission from Articulate to use this content? Or is it free and open access.

Question: When I access this (and other courses) on the dashboard, my name automatically populates as the author. I tried to go into the settings to change this but was only able to hide the author. Is there another way to change this, perhaps to something generic like "Articulate author" or something truly accurate like the real author(s) names?

Thank you in any case for the great content!

Joan Katsareas

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Joan!

I understand that you would like to know if you need permission from Articulate to use content from our templates.

Yes, you can export, publish, and distribute courses that contain real content templates just as you would any other Rise 360 course that includes Content Library 360 assets. As with all Content Library 360 assets in Rise 360, including real content templates, you're expected to adhere to the terms of service. Content must be kept in the course it was created. Additionally, Next Big Idea Club videos must retain their branding as well as the links embedded in the videos.

For your next question about changing the author's name, Rise 360 will display your name as the author, or you can hide the author name altogether. There isn't a way to replace your name with another author's name. Thanks for letting us know you need that option in Rise 360! 

So glad that you find our real content templates useful!