Custom Colors for Courses in Rise 360

Sep 02, 2021

Hi All,

Is there a way to use a specific color palette for a course in Rise 360? I see the capability to upload custom fonts but is there a way to edit existing or upload your own color palette?

Thanks for any info.

Beth

67 Replies
Operations Training

Please add this feature! Having to add the hex codes is too tedious. And that you can only have one accent color in a theme is also frustrating. Slows down the process to have to do this manually multiple times in one course. This product is so amazing in so many ways, but a color palette should be a basic feature available to designers. Thanks!

Steven Benassi

Hi Katie!

Thanks for reaching out and checking on this!

I don't have a timeline to share at the moment as our team has been prioritizing other features. I've included your voice in the feature report so you can be notified as soon as we have news to share!

For your reference, here's a closer look at how we manage feature requests.

Roderick Overman

Yes, this would be a big time saver, and should be fairly straight-forward to implement.  Thanks in advance for working this feature into your dev/delivery schedule - it will be most appreciated by old ID/eLearning developers and new.

As a side note, even capturing and redisplaying (on subsequent accesses) the last hex code entered especially for TEXT colors tab would be a solid step forward.