7 Replies
Digital Learning Consultant

Hi Alyssa, thanks for replying.

The reasons it would be ideal to be able to make comments on that final quiz screen include:

• to encourage learners that have failed

• to give extra recognition to learners that score 100% when the pass rate is lower

• to include a message or text for a variety of other reasons

(Also, this might be an extra challenge, but for exams with question banks it would be a good option to give a breakdown by question bank.  So for an exam that covered 3 banks with subjects Dogs, Cats and Goldfish, if a learner scored 100% on Dogs and Cats but only 30% on Goldfish, you could tailor feedback that recommends they revise the Goldfish lesson without revealing the answers to individual questions.)

I'm currently using a Storyline design that does all this, but these seem like generic design needs that would be useful in Rise.

Training Services

Hi Alyssa, I have some feedback regarding the feedback on the quizzes. I've noticed that when the participant gets an answer wrong, it immediately shows what the right response was. I wondered if there was a way to stop this as my hope would be to allow the participant a second chance at answering the question correctly before being shown the correct response.