Database of questions and randomization in Rise 360?

Aug 31, 2020

Is it possible to have a large database of questions for a quiz so that you can randomize questions and not get repeats as often? (i.e. 10 question quiz pulling randomly from a 50 question test bank?) - in Rise 360

18 Replies
Crystal Horn

Thanks Phil! I'm sorry we missed the update here... but Rise 360 now has a question banks feature in beta for you to try out!

Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions. You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide. Enjoy!

Kelly Auner

Hi Nerida,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you've hit this snag when using question banks!

First, I'd like to learn what steps you've taken to get to this screen, so I can better understand the issue. Here's a quick demo of the steps I took:

If you select the dropdown arrow next to Random questions, do you see Specific questions?