Disabling zoom on image click in Timeline: Rise 360

May 04, 2022

Can we disable zoom-on-image in the Timeline block yet in Rise? The answers I see are from several years ago, and seems very strange that this feature cannot be turned off now.

Thanks!

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hello everyone, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update lets you turn off image zooming on Timeline and Labeled Graphic blocks. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the new enhancement!

64 Replies
Delphinia Brown

I'd also like to  vote for this feature. It isn't screen reader-friendly and is also confusing to users to have images with null tags that read the option to zoom.  For the user, it implies that the images is meaningful and for my courses most images are purely decorative.  I'm finding that my courses aren't passing federal reviews because of the zoom default.

Eric Santos

Hello everyone, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update lets you turn off image zooming on Timeline and Labeled Graphic blocks. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the new enhancement!