Drag and drop quiz in rise?

Feb 19, 2017

Are there just the basic 'knowledge check' quizzes in rise or can you have some of the more sophisticated quizzes such as drag and drop that are in Quizmaker?

15 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Good Morning, Anthony!

Justin mentioned that additional quiz question types are on the roadmap.  We haven't set a release date at this point, but you'll be notified of every new release since you're subscribed to Articulate 360!

If there's a specific question type you'd like to see, you can share your ideas with our product development team right here. And if a drag and drop question is what you're after, you may want to look at using the sorting activity, which is a type of drag and drop that gives learners immediate feedback of correct and incorrect answers. 

Diana Banik

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for all your help. I had a query regarding drag and drop in Storyline 360.

As you suggested, i am creating a Storyline block for the drag and drop activity. I am using Freeform drag and drop. The issue is i need 1 drop object and multiple drag objects which are correct as well as incorrect answers. But even if i drag one correct option to the drop area, it shows correct.

I would like the feedback to be correct only if i have dragged and dropped all the correct options. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks much!

Heather Fisher

Thank you! I can't believe I missed the Add Question button at the bottom. As you can tell, I'm just starting to explore Rise. I was adding content to the questions that were automatically added when I created the quiz. Those questions were set up as the multiple choice/multiple response and you can select between the two options.

Ann Godmere

A learner recently took a drag and drop quiz question in Rise and her answers were incorrect, yet when she submitted her answers, all came back as correct. I checked my set-up and it was fine. I took the quiz myself and answered the same way she did, yet after I submitted I got the appropriate x's and checks for correct and incorrect answers. Should I republish and reupload to the LMS? Not sure what's happening.