3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Michael, sorry that's happening! I can help you get to the bottom of it.

What browser are you using to edit your Rise course? You'll want to stick with the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. 

If you're already using one of those supported browsers and you're still having trouble, reach out to our Support Engineers here. They'll work with you one-on-one to straighten this out!

Ivonne Ambrozkiewicz

Hi there, this is my first day using AS. I started to create a course in Rise (per the recommended checklist first). I found myself editing the template for pre-loaded wellness program. Realising that it's making changes to that version as I go, I wanted to keep the original wellness program (as a template) and create my own course. I can't seem to duplicate the course. I followed the directions on how to duplicate by opening AS360. It says that I will see the Rise course in there but there's nothing there. Do I need to publish the course first? Any suggestions?

Allison LaMotte

Hi Ivonne,

I'm not sure I'm following here. It sounds like you'd like to duplicate a Rise course, but you're trying to do it via Articulate Storyline.

To duplicate a Rise course, you'll need to start by going to your Rise dashboard. Then, hover over the course tile, click the ellipsis that appears, then choose Duplicate. Finally, enter a name for the new course and click Save.

Can you give that a try and let me know if that works?