Edit Button Stack Mail to function NOT working

Mar 01, 2024

Hello,   I'm using the Edit Button Stack mail to function and it's NOT working.

I can add a url with a link BUT NOT an email and it's very frustraiting.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Mike

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hello Mike,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you ran into where an interactive button with "Send an email" destination does not accept a valid email address. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Mike!

As Karl shared, our development team identified an issue with the Button Block not working as expected when the destination is set to "send an email." I've linked this discussion to the bug report so you can be notified as soon as a fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry if this has been slowing you down!

Eric Santos

Hello Mike,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you ran into where an interactive button with "Send an email" destination does not accept a valid email address. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!