Embed content in tables using iframe

Jun 14, 2021

Is it any way possible to add iframe embed content in tables. I know there are interactive elements that support what I'm trying to do but I would like to reduce the amount of clicks the user has to do navigate through the content. In my example the user does not have to go through each content as part  of the course but upfront I would like them to view the 'tiles' or thumbnails for each option. Thought I would give tables a go however it looks like there is no embed option.  Any ideas appreciated. 

4 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Digital Partner! There is an embed option using the Embed block under Multimedia > Embed, that you can try using with your URL code or iframe for embed. Please see this article on how to do so.

It sounds like you're trying to display a grid of images/thumbnails, but you don't necessarily need to have them click through. If that's the case, I would also suggest using a Flashcard grid that shows the images on the front of the card. These thumbnails would always be displayed and would only need to be clicked if the flashcard needed to be flipped.

Digital Partners

Thanks Renz.

The multimedia block works a treat however this is for one item at a time, I have several videos and have manipulated the process tabbed gallery which work as well. Can the flashcard permit embed content in the 'front'? Just checked you don't get the embed option.

Suki (DP)