Engage block shows on Review 360, but not when I try to add to Rise

Sep 29, 2022

I have created an Engage block to place in my Rise course, and followed all the directions as far as I can see, but it doesn't show when I try to place it in my Rise  Storyline block. There is a different icon in the corner - instead of an SL it is an ST, but I don't know what that means or how to change it. Here is the link: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/435c082b-1809-48f6-94b7-0b7577f499eb/review

4 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi I D. While there isn't an Engage 360 block in Rise 360, there is a Storyline block. You can import your Engage 360 interaction into Storyline and then upload the Storyline interaction into Rise 360.

Here is an article about importing an Engage interaction to Storyline 360:  Storyline 360: Importing Engage Interactions

Here is an article about importing a Storyline 360 interaction into Rise 360: Rise 360: Use Storyline Blocks to Embed Storyline 360 Courses

Let us know if you have any questions about this. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Felix, 

Thanks for reaching out!

We don't have any plans yet of integrating Engage 360 interactions directly to Rise 360. I'd like to share this article with you to set the expectation that no new features are currently being planned for Studio 360: