Examples of Courses in LMS

Jan 14, 2021

Hello - 

I'm looking for examples of how others' courses are displayed in their LMS platforms. My company's LMS is pretty specific to the industry, and the user-friendliness of the system is not the best. However, we don't have much of a choice to switch. I'd like to show examples of how seamless the courses look in other platforms, in some way. 

In short, our courses are currently displayed in a smaller iframe on the page, and the responsiveness is mostly taken away because of this. It creates an awkward scrolling process in and out of the iframe. 

Previewing the courses in a full window look great; however, as soon as they're in our LMS, it's an awkward mess.

Examples of what your LMS structure looks like with Articulate courses (mainly Rise and Storyline) uploaded, would be a huge help. 

Thank you!

1 Reply
Karl Muller

Hi,

We only develop Rise courses, and in our LMS, courses are launched in a new window, while keeping the LMS active in a background window.

As a result, no part of the LMS interface is visible in the course window, and it looks just like one of your own courses if you were using the SHARE link to view the course.