Exit Rise and Restart from beginning

Feb 05, 2023

Hello, I have a course on Rise, but I place an interaction from a storyline 360  with a check box and continue button block.

But if check box is selected and continue button is active, and if user clicks exit at the middle of the course, and when returns. It has the storyline interaction reset but continue button on rise active. Is there a way to have the storyline not resume state when is uploaded to rise. OR have Rise resume from the beginning if user exit course at the middle and comes back?

Thank you

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Yuliana!

Here's what happens when a user exits and re-opens a Rise 360 course:

1. The course resume in the lesson where they left off, and
  2. Storyline blocks will restart from the beginning

I'd love to hear more about what you had in mind, though. Can you tell me more about why you would want Rise to resume from the beginning of a course if a user exits in the middle and comes back?

Kayla Roman-Wensing
Can you tell me more about why you would want Rise to resume from the beginning of a course if a user exits in the middle and comes back?

I have a similar need. The course has federal requirements that it must be 2 hours and be completed in one sitting. If the learner exits the course before it is finished, I need the course to resume at the beginning. Is this possible on Rise?